Coaching for individuals and teams involves multiple one-on-one sessions with a coach over a contracted period (typically 3-12 months).
For individuals, these sessions are led by the client with the client setting the tone, pace, and objectives for coaching. In team coaching, managers or HR might set broad objectives but it is up to the each team member to set specific goals related to those objectives. For more information on what takes place in coaching, visit our What is Coaching page.
Common objectives for individual or team coaching:
- Developing career goals and progression plans
- Identifying, strategizing and deploying personal strengths in the workplace
- Building mindfulness skills to enhance self-regulation
- Cultivating a personal brand in the workplace
- Reviewing, reframing and reengaging after set-backs or reorganization
- Managing stress in ambiguous work environments
- Finding purpose and meaning in times of ambiguity
- Understanding and engaging with the complexity of workplace relationships
- Building and maintaining a collaborative team environment
Pricing for Individuals
$1320 6 sessions over 3 months ($220 p/s)
$2500 12 sessions over 6 months ($208 p/s)
$4990 24 sessions over 12 months ($208 p/s)
$6000 36 sessions over 12 months ($166 p/s)
$7200 48 sessions over 12 months ($150 p/s)
Pricing for Teams
Available upon expression of interest and dependent on size of team, length of contract, complexity of objectives, and whether team workshops are included.